Like the art of bonsai, people development requires skills and tools – these are absolutely essential for leaders to build confident, effective and committed performers. This book is a practical guide for leaders to begin coaching and facilitating right away.
Written with a focus on leadership in the Asian workplace, it enables you to:
- Help your staff uncover his strengths and weaknesses
- Draw out the innate potential of your staff
- Motivate your staff to achieve extraordinary results
- Hold team building and team bonding conversations
- Surface and integrate different perspectives amongst your team
- Forge a group of individuals into an effective team of performers
Packed with real-life examples and insights from more than 20 years of leadership practices, this book provides you with proven and easy-to-use techniques and tips to help you become a better coach, a better facilitator, and ultimately, a better leader.