NEW VIRTUAL MASTERCLASS
So You Want to be an Author?
If you have valuable experiences and expertise to share but lack the know-how and confidence
to turn them into a book, fret not. We are here to help.
- Ever wished that you had an effective way to create visibility and increase mind share?
- Ever wished that you had a branding tool so powerful that it could almost give you instant credibility without fail every time?
- Ever dreamt of having the satisfaction of seeing your own work in print and in circulation, and having the opportunity to create an impact with your insights?
If your answer is a resounding “YES”, you need to know the 4 reasons why you should become a published author:
- Pump up your visibility and increase your presence in the market. With the expanded mindshare you enjoy, you are able to attract prospects, clients and partners and have them knocking on your door year after year.
- Establish authority in your area of expertise without ever needing to brag. Because people view book authors as experts in their field, you are able to gain their trust and convert them from prospects to paying clients quickly. Your premium positioning also allows you to close more deals at the price you ask for.
- Leverage on a branding tool so powerful that it can almost give you instant credibility without fail every time. What is more, you get to build your personal brand without having to spend thousands of dollars running expensive advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Spread your ideas to a wider audience even without your physical presence. A book is like a premium name-card on steroids, helping you to spread your message and promote your business while you are sleeping.
“So you want to be an author” Virtual Masterclass consist of 6 bite-size modules specifically tailored to help game changers like you who aspire to stay at the top of their game by becoming published authors of non-fiction books.
In this masterclass, you will be guided to develop your own personal blueprint for publishing success using our 6P Publishing Framework. This is the same proven framework that over 300 of our authors have followed to take them from just having a piece of blank paper to enjoying success today as published authors.
The 6Ps of Publishing
- How to identify a NICHE and develop unique contents for your book
- How to nurture your book from an IDEA in your head to a BOOK in the market
- What are the CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS that can make or break a book
- How to GET OTHERS TO PAY FOR YOUR BOOK before it is even published
- What you must do to market your book to gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE for you instead of collecting dust in your storeroom
- How to generate FREE PUBLICITY for you, your book, and your business
Dates and Time
- Module 1 – Planning: 29 Apr 2020 (10am – 12noon)
- Module 2 – Penning: 1 May 2020(10am-1130am)
- Module 3 – Preparing: 6 May 2020 (10am-1130am)
- Module 4 – Producing: 8 May 2020 (10am-12noon)
- Module 5 – Promoting: 14 May 2020 (10am-1130am)
- Module 6 – Publicising: 15 May 2020 (10am-1130am)
- Bonus Module – Meet-the-Authors: 15 May 2020 (1130am-12noon)
Module 1-4: SGD199
Module 5-6: SGD99
6 Modules Bundle: SGD298 + FREE Bonus Module!
What You Will Receive
- 6 modules of LIVE masterclass delivered online. Total of 10.5 hours.
- Live Q&A sessions
- Access to video recordings if you cannot make it or miss any of the LIVE modules.
- Softcopy of participant workbook
- Handouts to develop your personalised blueprint for jumpstarting your book project
- Membership to Authors’ Community
- 1 session of 60 minutes 1-on-1 virtual coaching (worth 500SGD) to help you get started on the right footing*
- Full refund of Masterclass Fees with every accepted book project with Candid Creation Publishing
* Terms and conditions apply
Who should attend?
‘So you want to be an author’ virtual masterclass is specifically tailored to help game changers who aspire to stay at the top of their game. This masterclass is suitable for CEOs, Professionals and Educators, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, Speakers and Trainers, Coaches and Consultants, Financial Advisors and Property Agents.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and masterclass fees must be paid in full before the masterclass. If the minimum number of participants is not met for the masterclass, the organisers will inform all participants about possible postponement and cancellation of masterclass, one week before the masterclass date.
Minimum Number of Participants: 12 pax
Maximum Number of Participants: 20 pax
If you are ready to take action to become a game changer in your industry and to leave a long-lasting legacy, join us at this masterclass:
Terms and Conditions
Upon submission of your registration, you are deemed to have read and understood the registration procedures and accepted the terms contained therein.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and masterclass fees must be paid in full before the masterclass. If the minimum number of participants is not met for the class, the organisers will inform all participants about possible postponement and cancellation of masterclass, one week before the masterclass date. For masterclass postponed or cancelled by us, participants will have the option to attend the next masterclass or seek a full refund.
- Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable to another person. Participants who are unable to attend the masterclass they have registered and wish to transfer to a substitute are to inform us at least two days before the first masterclass date, failing which we reserve the right not to accept the substitute.
- It must be the same participant who attends all the modules of the masterclass.
- If a participant misses or is not able to make it for a particular module, access to the videorecordings will be made available.
- By registering, participants also agree to have photos/videos taken of themselves during the masterclass for marketing purposes, including but not limited to print, audio-visual and social media.
- By registering, participants also agree to indemnify the organiser against claims arising from any personal loss, injury or damage.