Coaching in the Moment offers a powerful and practical approach to engage, empower, and enable your people with less time. Within the pages of this book, you will learn simple coaching skills and techniques to develop the capabilities of your people to create more impact for your organisation.
This book is for busy leaders like you. Coaching in the moment will enable you to achieve greater success and make more impact with less time. You do not always have to set aside time to coach. You can coach anytime and anywhere, in the moment, just when it is needed.
Asking one coaching question will change your conversation and pivot the focus on your people, where it should be. By using coaching in the moment as your primary leadership approach, you will:
- Achieve your work goals and develop your people at the same time
- Fulfil your KPIs by raising your team’s competency
- Engage, empower, and enable your people
- Attract and retain talent
- Grow and nurture your team’s potential
- Free up more of your time by enabling delegation
- Build trust and closer relationships