Inorganic Chemistry Made Easy is written for students preparing for the GCE – A level Chemistry examination. It is presented in an easy-to-read format so as to firstly, help students learn and understand various reactions of inorganic compounds quickly and effectively, and secondly, apply these concepts in solving examination questions.
Inorganic chemistry cannot be learnt by merely memorising equations and trends in the periodic table. Students need to understand the theories and mechanisms of how reactions occur.
In order to help students achieve these objectives, each chapter of the book contains:
- Simple explanations to complex concepts presented in point form
- Visual aids link diagrams, tables and mindmaps
- Challenging examples with detailed solutions and explanations
- Answers to FAQs
- Important tips on solving examination questions
- Common mistakes to avoid in examinations
- Chapter summary for quick revision before examination
- Revision questions and solutions